Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The View from here...

Alright, Inaugural post. Hanoi Jake is up and running. My hope for this blog is that it will act as The Foreign desk for Illiterate Electorate. The view from the outside looking in. A foreign perspective on all things American, and an American perspective on all things Foreign. We'll start with this....



This Blog could be a bit like Hanoi traffic. In fact, I hope it is. Going this way, and that, always moving, never stopping, no rules, just motion. Stay tuned....

3 comments:

puddy said...

what up jake? good to see you've taken the first steps in becoming a contributing member of the information age. synchronous forms of communication be damned!!!

CY said...

Jake!!! This is soooo exciting. I am beyond impressed, (not to mention JEALOUS, green with ENVY and oh so smug that my little brother has such a cool view on LIFE!) I'll be checking back frequently...

alzaido alzaido said...

That street crossing from the hip cam was wild! That was complete chaos; and yet, I wouldn’t be surprised to discover that there are less accidents in Vietnam then in the US. I am sure you are going to have plenty to report from the Far East.